Mike L.

Default link email to drop down list

how do I link an email address to a specific selection in a dropdown list?
Dave Peterson

What kind of dropdown (data|Validation, a combobox from the Control toolbox
toolbar, a dropdown from the Forms toolbar)?

And is it placed on a worksheet or is it a combobox in a userform?

And what version of excel are you using?

(I think you'll need a little VBA in any case.)

--

Dave Peterson
Dave Peterson

After reading Debra's post, I'll change this line:

(I think you'll need a little VBA in any case.)

(I think you'll need a little VBA in any case if you want to follow that link
when you change the dropdown.)