Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel Typing

When typing in excel if the line gets to the page margin it continues into
the page to the right.

I want the curser to automatically drop to the next row. Also if I insert
info into a line of type that the line will adjust to the margin and not
spill over to the next page.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, Dutch

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Use Format/Cells/Alignment and check Text Wrap.

You will not get Word's text editing tools in Excel, because it is not
designed for text management.