Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Hellllllp Can,t remember pasword

Hi

I knew it would happen!!

I applied a password to a cashflow in Excel and now can't remember the
password to get back into it.

Is there any way that I can overcome this apart from a miracle. That
miracle being that I remember the password. I know I should be more careful
but it is easier said than done when you are rushing to get things done on
time.

I really do hope someone can help.
Regards
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I'm having the same problem! The person who worked here before me applied
the password. Now no one knows it! If you get some help, could you please
forward it on to me???

"chesjak" wrote:

Hi

I knew it would happen!!

I applied a password to a cashflow in Excel and now can't remember the
password to get back into it.

Is there any way that I can overcome this apart from a miracle. That
miracle being that I remember the password. I know I should be more careful
but it is easier said than done when you are rushing to get things done on
time.

I really do hope someone can help.
Regards

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions