Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How do I make a cell refrence another cell based on conditions?

I am building a spread sheet to automatically select, and use, the correct
formula from a set of formulas based on inputs from 4 cells. 3 of these cells
contain validated data.

There is a total of 8 possible combination with the 3 cells, the forth cell
is a number that is used in the formulas.
Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

yes
--