Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Paramters or Arugment Auto-Label for User-Defined Function

Hi,

I am trying to create a auto-label to display the valid parameters
that would appear when you enter a user defined function into a
worksheet, much the same way that a label appears when you type:

"=sum("

and then the following label appears below the active cell:

"Sum(number1, [number2],...)"

I would like a lable like this to appear, with text I define, when I
input my user-defined function into a worksheet.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!