Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Excel 2002: A few more rows of page tab would be very helpful

Dear Sir,

The office work in the office require many pages be saved under a single
file. This even more convenient when different pages are linked together
with formulas.

Currently the maximum number of page tab could be shown at one screen is
around 15 if the page names are short.

The user needs to move the tab towards the right or left when working with
files that has a greater number of pages than that.

Alternatively he could user the tab menu when he right click at the right or
left arrow of the tab. He still need to scroll down the menu to look for the
required pages.

All these steps could slow down the spreadsheet works. In order for the user
to work more swiftly with lesser clicks, I would like to suggest that in the
new version of Excel, a few extra rows of page tab be added.

The user could then choose the optional number o tab rows depending on the
number of the pagers in a file. This could enable the user to locate the
pages much easier and take lesser time to switch between different pages.

I have my feedback and suggestion is useful for your continual; product
improvement.

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mr Low

Lotsa luck. Which new version would you be talking about?

13, 14 or?

Most of us use VBA to pick sheets from a list of sheets or right-click on the
navigation arrows to get a list of 15 sheets plus "more sheets" which I believe
you referred to.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP