Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2002 : How to remove large page numbers ?

Dear Sir,

I have a .xls file generated from a laptop computer. This file has large
page numbers (i.e. Page 1, Page 2 ...) at the centre of each worksheet. These
page numbers are blocking the content of the worsheet.

May I know how to remove them from the worksheet ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Mr. Low,

Click 'View' on the worksheet menu bar and then click 'normal'.
This will remove 'Page 1', 'Page 2', etc. from your spreadsheet.

Cheers,
--
Kevin Lehrbass

www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have a .xls file generated from a laptop computer. This file has large
page numbers (i.e. Page 1, Page 2 ...) at the centre of each worksheet. These
page numbers are blocking the content of the worsheet.

May I know how to remove them from the worksheet ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Mr. Low

You are in "Page Break Preview". This also allows you to re-size the page
so as to have your data together, instead of having it split by the page
break. Drag the blue lines to the configuration desired then goto "view" and
select "Normal" and you have stepped out. (You may need to play with this a
little because it will change the size of your printed page.) Back in
"Normal" view there might be a light dotted line indicating where your pages
will break. If you do not want these to be seen goto Toolsoptionsview
tab, and remove the check mark from "view page breaks". I hope this helps!

Mike Rogers

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have a .xls file generated from a laptop computer. This file has large
page numbers (i.e. Page 1, Page 2 ...) at the centre of each worksheet. These
page numbers are blocking the content of the worsheet.

May I know how to remove them from the worksheet ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi.

Does anyone know if one can change the appearance of the "Page #" in the
background, i.e. can the colour or transparency of this object be changed?

Thanks,
Niyaaz

"Mr. Low" wrote:

Dear Sir,

I have a .xls file generated from a laptop computer. This file has large
page numbers (i.e. Page 1, Page 2 ...) at the centre of each worksheet. These
page numbers are blocking the content of the worsheet.

May I know how to remove them from the worksheet ?

Thanks

Low

--
A36B58K641