Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default HOW DO I POPULATE AN EXCEL TEMPLATE USING DATABASE

I need to be able to populate a form by selecting a Company Name. I have a
template already created in which I am needing to populate approx. 15 cells
with information that is specific to the "Company". These cells are "street
Address", "phone number", "1st product pricing", "2nd product pricing","3rd
product pricing", etc. Is there a way to do this in excel?