Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
AFA AFA is offline

Default Linkage File

I have a few excel files in a folder.These files interlink to each other.I am
planning to rename all files in folder & ensure the linkage formula also
updated as per new name. any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

After having renamed the files at opening the files Excel will ask you "Do
you want to update links?" Choose Update and mark the new file names as link
names!

Regards,
Stefi

€žAFA€ť ezt Ă*rta:

I have a few excel files in a folder.These files interlink to each other.I am
planning to rename all files in folder & ensure the linkage formula also
updated as per new name. any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Get Bill Manville's FindLink program:
http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson) Name
Manager:
http://www.jkp-ads.com/OfficeMarketPlaceNM-EN.asp

And Jan Karel Pieterse's RefTreeAnalyser
http://www.jkp-ads.com/RefTreeAnalyser.asp

--

Dave Peterson