taxmom

Default Is there a function to show future date

Hi!

I need some help.

If I type 2/1/05. Since I set the format it would show February 1, 2005
this will appear in cell A1.

However in cell A2 I will need the due date which would be the next month
March 20, 2005.

Is there a function that will look at the date in A1 and offset it to the
next month? and if so could the day (20th, 30th, etc) be adjusted?

I was trying to use the offset function but, unfortunately, I'm just
starting to work with index, match, offset, vlookup etc. Grasping the
concept of nesting is somewhat confusing still.

thanks for your help.
Peo Sjoblom

=DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+1,20)

will return 20th of next month
of course 20 can be replaced with a cell where you put the day

Peo Sjoblom