Faheem Khan

Default Calculating days between current date and a date in future NETWORKDAYS() function

Hi,

I have tried using the networkdays() function as described in the help
topics.
However it doesnt' seem to help. The cell has the following formula and it
displays #NAME?
=networkdays(B9,B10,{38395;38396;38402;38403;38409 ;38410;38416;38417;38423;3
8424})

B9 = 2/10/2005
B10 = 3/18/2005 &
the rest of it is a range B11:B20 which contains dates for the weekends
between the values in B9 & B10

Expected: I am expecting it to display the number of days between B9 & B10
dates excluding the weekends specified.
Actual: #NAME?

If you can please correct where I am wrong OR an alternate way of getting
this is fine too.

Your help is appreciated.

Regards
-Faheem

PS:
Pasted the help content below..
AB
DateDescription
10/01/2008Start date of project
3/01/2009End date of project
11/26/2008Holiday
12/4/2008Holiday
1/21/2009Holiday
FormulaDescription (Result)
=NETWORKDAYS(A2,A3)Number of workdays between the start and end date above
(108)
=NETWORKDAYS(A2,A3,A4)Number of workdays between the start and end date
above, excluding the first holiday (107)
=NETWORKDAYS(A2,A3,A4:A6)Number of workdays between the start and end date
above, excluding every holiday above (105)

Note To convert the range of cells used for holidays in the last example
into an array constant, select reference A4:A6 in the formula and then press
F9.

Ron Rosenfeld

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 10:41:13 -0800, "Faheem Khan" wrote:

I have tried using the networkdays() function as described in the help
topics.
However it doesnt' seem to help. The cell has the following formula and it
displays #NAME?

You need to check Excel HELP for the function:

If this function is not available, and returns the #NAME? error, install and
load the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

How?

On the Tools menu, click Add-Ins.
In the Add-Ins available list, select the Analysis ToolPak box, and then click
OK.
If necessary, follow the instructions in the setup program.

--ron