Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Margin Lines

How do I turn off the page margins so that they do not show in normal view?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

ToolsOptionsView.

Uncheck "PageBreaks"

Note: this is not a workbook or global setting.................active window
only.

Switch sheets and you have to do it again.

The only way to have it disabled for all sheets would be to run Workbook_Open
code or sheet_activate code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:23:01 -0700, Christopher Leigh Stout
wrote:

How do I turn off the page margins so that they do not show in normal view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Sorry.

I don't use Excel 2007 yet so have no idea where Tools is located.

Someone using 2007 will be along shortly to assist.

In the meantime browse through Ron de Bruin's Excel 2007 Commands site and see
if you can find it.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

Gord

wrote:

How do I turn off the page margins so that they do not show in normal view?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100798591033

Peo Sjoblom