Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Christopher Leigh Stout Christopher Leigh Stout is offline

Default Margin Lines

Neither of these work, still lost. Already did the first one, no idea in the
second one.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100798591033

Peo Sjoblom

"Christopher Leigh Stout"
wrote in message ...
I am using the new 2007 Excel. I do not see tools.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

ToolsOptionsView.

Uncheck "PageBreaks"

Note: this is not a workbook or global setting.................active
window
only.

Switch sheets and you have to do it again.

The only way to have it disabled for all sheets would be to run
Workbook_Open
code or sheet_activate code.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 30 Sep 2007 18:23:01 -0700, Christopher Leigh Stout
wrote:

How do I turn off the page margins so that they do not show in normal
view?