Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to filter only the numbers I need

I have a list of phone numbers, some of the numbers have multiple numbers
associated with them, some do not. When I autofilter, I see all the numbers
I need, but I cannot copy the autofilter list, nor can I select an option to
list all the numbers that I see when I open the autofilter. I just need what
I see when I autofilter, how can I copy the autofilter list.