Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default How to filter only the numbers I need

With list filtered, F5SpecialVisble cells onlyOK

Now copy the highlighted range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 27 Sep 2007 07:26:00 -0700, 10john01
wrote:

I have a list of phone numbers, some of the numbers have multiple numbers
associated with them, some do not. When I autofilter, I see all the numbers
I need, but I cannot copy the autofilter list, nor can I select an option to
list all the numbers that I see when I open the autofilter. I just need what
I see when I autofilter, how can I copy the autofilter list.