Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PCLIVE PCLIVE is offline

Default How to filter only the numbers I need

Are you saying that you use the auto filter to get the numbers you want, and
then you try to copy those numbers and paste them to another worksheet?
And are you saying that instead of only copying the visible filtered
numbers, it is also copying the non visible numbers?
It seems to work for me. When I past, it only pastes the numbers that were
visible. Which Excel version are you using?

Regards,
Paul

--

"10john01" wrote in message
I have a list of phone numbers, some of the numbers have multiple numbers
associated with them, some do not. When I autofilter, I see all the
numbers
I need, but I cannot copy the autofilter list, nor can I select an option
list all the numbers that I see when I open the autofilter. I just need
what
I see when I autofilter, how can I copy the autofilter list.