Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Tam Tam is offline

Default Is there a formula to transfer the last value in a column

I have all $ amounts in the column. I need a formula that picks up the last
value in the column and transfers it to another cell in another worksheet. Is
there a formula to do that? Thanks......Need this As Soon As Possible!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Peo,
permit me to add a bit of spice!
say Sheet1 is where column A with values exist.
say sheet 2 - where u want to copy/link the value

=LOOKUP(2,1/(Sheet1!A1:A65535<""),Sheet1!A1:A65535)

yet to litteraly *transfer* the last value, i suggest to cut and paste the
desired last value from sheet1 to sheet2...