Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default add numbers in a column and transfer result to another column

what formula allows me to add numbers in a column and transfer the ongoing
result to another column?
--
planecents

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Mike
It works for the one cell in but i would like B to continue to add the
values represented in the next row of A and continue to total the new value
in A
Thanks
Bob @ planecents
--
planecents

"planecents" wrote:

what formula allows me to add numbers in a column and transfer the ongoing
result to another column?
--
planecents

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions