Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Knut

Default Creating a column of numbers from a column with some blanks?

I need to graph data from a column that includes some blank cells, but I do
not want to show the blank (or "0") numbers in the graph. How can I create a
column of all non zero values from a column with some zero values? The
created column will clearly have less entries than the starting one.