Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default conditional indirect with data range

I am trying to set up a conditional formula to look at a value in row "K"
then highlight the entire row. The catch is that I want it to highlight in
red if the value is between "1 years, 0 months, 0 days" and "2 years, 0
months, 0 days" and I want it to be bold red if the value is greater than "2
years, 0 months, 0 days" My current formula is =INDIRECT("K"&ROW())"1
years, 0 months, 0 days"