Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
research lost[_2_] research lost[_2_] is offline

Default conditional indirect with data range

got it. I had to switch my conditions so that greater than 2 was first and
greater than 1 was second. No one more problem....One of my dates is 14
years out and it is being recognized as 1 year...thus red and not bold. any
suggestions???

" wrote:

It seems like you just need two Conditions for your format:

Condtion 1 Formula is =$k12 format is Bold and Red
Condition 2 Formula is =$k11 format is Red

Apply this to all columns in the relevant rows. I don't think you
need the indirect.

Good luck.

Ken
Norfolk, Va

On Jun 22, 4:32 pm, research lost <research
wrote:
I am trying to set up a conditional formula to look at a value in row "K"
then highlight the entire row. The catch is that I want it to highlight in
red if the value is between "1 years, 0 months, 0 days" and "2 years, 0
months, 0 days" and I want it to be bold red if the value is greater than "2
years, 0 months, 0 days" My current formula is =INDIRECT("K"&ROW())"1
years, 0 months, 0 days"