Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default how do I change the colour of selected auto filter tabs

diffcult to see the 'auto filter tab' which has been selected as they only
change from black to dark blue.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I don't think you can change this coloring.

--

Dave Peterson
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hi

As Dave says, you can't alter the filter highlight colour.
However, Debra Dalgleish has a downloadable file
http://www.contextures.com/FilterHighlightList.zip
which will show how to colour the whole of the cell containing any
active filter.

--
Regards

Roger Govier