-   -   how do I change the colour of selected auto filter tabs (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145251-how-do-i-change-colour-selected-auto-filter-tabs.html)

stan zawadzki

how do I change the colour of selected auto filter tabs

diffcult to see the 'auto filter tab' which has been selected as they only
change from black to dark blue.

Dave Peterson

how do I change the colour of selected auto filter tabs

I don't think you can change this coloring.

--

Dave Peterson

Roger Govier

how do I change the colour of selected auto filter tabs

Hi

As Dave says, you can't alter the filter highlight colour.
However, Debra Dalgleish has a downloadable file
http://www.contextures.com/FilterHighlightList.zip
which will show how to colour the whole of the cell containing any
active filter.

--
Regards

Roger Govier