Marcel Wilmink via OfficeKB.com

Default Is it possible to change the blue colour of an activated Auto Filter button?

When Auto Filtering is on and one of the filters is active, the button's
colour is changed to blue. Often, I find it difficult to distinct this blue
colour with the black colour of an inactive filter.

Can the colour of this blue Auto Filter button be changed?

Debra Dalgleish

AFAIK, no one has found a way to change the autofilter arrow colour.

If you can use programming, there's a sample file that uses a User
Defined Function and conditional formatting to colour the heading cells:

under the heading 'Filters' look for 'Highlight AutoFilter Headings'

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List