Beefyme

Default Macro button colour change???

How can you change the colour of a button (one that you create when using a
macro). I can change the text colour but not the actual button colour. I have
the microsoft office 2003 (which i think is the latest). Thanks, hope someone
can help.
tjtjjtjt

Where di you insert the button to? Is it on a Toolbar? On the Spreadhseet? If
it's on the Spreadsheet, did you use the Forms Toolbar or the Control Toolbox?

If on a Toolbar, you can choose modify from the Customize Dialog with your
button Selected.

If on the Spreadsheet and created from the Control Toolbox, you can change
the BackColor Property

If on the Spreadsheet and created from the Forms Toolbar, AFAIK, you can't
change the color from within Excel using standard commands.

tj