Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Ranking

Post your formula.

"casdaq" wrote:

I'm sure there is such an easy answer to this but I can't for the life of me
right now figure it out...

I have two results in column C, 80% in row 22 and 90% in row 32. In column D
22 & 32 I need to rank these two and I want to set up a formula to do so as
it will be used on a monthly basis. What formula can I use to rank these two
numbers? I've tried the normal ranking formula and it doesn't seem to work
what how I am trying it when skipping cells. I would think the IF formula
would work but I'm not too familiar with it and cannot seem to find the
calculation that works.

Ranking SBárbara Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 3 December 14th 06 06:39 PM
ranking tagraeff Excel Worksheet Functions 4 October 26th 05 11:59 AM
ranking Soz Excel Worksheet Functions 6 September 14th 05 05:55 PM
Ranking Tim Sullivan Excel Worksheet Functions 7 July 18th 05 07:00 PM
Ranking jtothet21 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 1 May 21st 05 03:35 AM