Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Teethless mama Teethless mama is offline

Default Ranking

Post your formula.

"casdaq" wrote:

I'm sure there is such an easy answer to this but I can't for the life of me
right now figure it out...

I have two results in column C, 80% in row 22 and 90% in row 32. In column D
22 & 32 I need to rank these two and I want to set up a formula to do so as
it will be used on a monthly basis. What formula can I use to rank these two
numbers? I've tried the normal ranking formula and it doesn't seem to work
what how I am trying it when skipping cells. I would think the IF formula
would work but I'm not too familiar with it and cannot seem to find the
calculation that works.