jtothet21

Default Ranking

I have a list of numbers in a spreadsheet and I want to have a column next to
it with the numerical ranking of the numbers, i.e. highest number gets a 1
and lowest number gets 10 out of 10. I am wondering what formula or how I
would set up that row of cells to display the rank of the numbers in the row
right next to it.