Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Select a category from a list that populates related cells

Hello, i am trying to set up a drop down list on a form that looks up a
column on a table and populates 10 linked cells from the row on the table
into the form with the drop down.

Example.

If I pick "Eggs" from a drop down list on a form it should fill the next 10
cells in the row with the following numbers on the table below into the form.

Product Cost1 Cost2 Cost3 Cost4 Cost5 Cost6 etc......
Eggs 1 2 1 4 3 3
Bacon 2 2 2 1 3 1
Beef 4 3 2 4 4 3

The Form would look like this after I have selected "Eggs"

Product Cost1 Cost2 Cost3 Cost4 Cost5 Cost6 etc....
Eggs 1 2 1 4 3 3

Ive looked at lookups, lists Validation drop downs but i Cant make it all
work together. Can anyone help??

Thanks in advance.