Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Dropdown list

I have a soccer schedule sheet that list referees that I manual input. Would
like to know how to draw from another worksheet the referees I use. In
other words , I need a drop list that list all my referees on the main sheet.
What can I do.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Name your list of referees "Referees" (Insert=Name=Define...)

For your drop down list:

Select cell
Data=Validation==Allow: List==Source: "=Referees" (no quotes)

HTH

"Airchief" wrote:

I have a soccer schedule sheet that list referees that I manual input. Would
like to know how to draw from another worksheet the referees I use. In
other words , I need a drop list that list all my referees on the main sheet.
What can I do.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Thank you so much. I have been working on this for weeks. You are a genuis!...

"Airchief" wrote:

I have a soccer schedule sheet that list referees that I manual input. Would
like to know how to draw from another worksheet the referees I use. In
other words , I need a drop list that list all my referees on the main sheet.
What can I do.

Dropdown list Need help with dropdown lists Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 August 7th 06 08:33 PM
result of selecting from the dropdown list should be a dropdown list No News Excel Worksheet Functions 0 July 5th 06 04:09 PM
result of selecting from the dropdown list should be a dropdown list No News Excel Worksheet Functions 2 July 1st 06 10:53 AM
Dropdown list Cyrus New Users to Excel 1 May 10th 06 09:23 PM
Dropdown list Therese Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 6 December 26th 05 12:04 PM