Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default data validation query

*computer crashed when submitting this message last time so may be on twice*
Is it possible to have a blank entry within a validation list, that you can
then enter "other" information in outside the list? eg. I have a validation
list that contains names but sometimes I need to put in a name outside the
list and can't?