Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default change first 2 digit ignore the other 2.

Hello from Steved

1010 to 1310 every second digit will change from 0 to 3

1030 to 1330

I would like a formula please to replace the 2 digit only as show'n above

ie 1010 to 1310 not 1010 to 1313
Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

All second characters to 3 or JUST those that are 0 (zero)???

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello from Steved

1010 to 1310 every second digit will change from 0 to 3

1030 to 1330

I would like a formula please to replace the 2 digit only as show'n above

ie 1010 to 1310 not 1010 to 1313
Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Another way...

put 300 in any blank cell
Copy that cell, then select your range, right click Paste Special, select
Add, OK

"Steved" wrote:

Hello from Steved

1010 to 1310 every second digit will change from 0 to 3

1030 to 1330

I would like a formula please to replace the 2 digit only as show'n above

ie 1010 to 1310 not 1010 to 1313
Thankyou.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Hello Teethless mama