Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
BB BB is offline

Default How do i change the format of a 2 digit date

How do i change the format of a 2 digit date in months to a four digit
showing years and months?

I have a series of months in each cell like 34. I want to create a formula
where it will show 0210. Thats 2 yrs and 10months. It can be a text format
cell.

Thanks,