-   -   How do i change the format of a 2 digit date (https://www.excelbanter.com/setting-up-configuration-excel/110342-how-do-i-change-format-2-digit-date.html)

BB

How do i change the format of a 2 digit date

How do i change the format of a 2 digit date in months to a four digit
showing years and months?

I have a series of months in each cell like 34. I want to create a formula
where it will show 0210. Thats 2 yrs and 10months. It can be a text format
cell.

Thanks,

Bob Phillips

How do i change the format of a 2 digit date

see response in worksheet.functions.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips