Old January 1st 07, 10:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Color Cells Summing

Hey Max & Bob,
i Figured it out in the end, the securoty was up too high ... derr..
Sorry to be a pain but can you guys help me with one last thing? i need to
share some data from cells on this worksheet to another layed out work sheet
and i dont know how. i know i am a pain
eg :
SIMON 0 16 ADRIAN 0 0
RAY 0 0 DANE 0 0

These numbers all have formulas which change when i add the colours.
( that's why i thought you could help as you did a fantastic job helping me
there).

Well, Happy New Year, i hope you don't mind helping me.
Thanks
Han

Old January 1st 07, 11:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Good to hear you resolved what was bugging you.

Suggest you put in a fresh posting for your new query
--
Max
Singapore

Old January 2nd 07, 01:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

I've been using 2007 for a year or so now in various Beta TRM incarnations,
and I think I might just get USEDS to it by 2015!

"Max" wrote in message
Aha, great to have company here <g
Happy New Year, Gord !
--
Max
Singapore
http://savefile.com/projects/236895
xdemechanik
---
You and me both Max<g

Happy New Year

Gord

Old January 2nd 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Han,

I am not really getting the problem. Can you explain from the bottom?

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

news:[email protected]

Old January 2nd 07, 02:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Bob,

Happy New Year !

Ahh, I'll just roll along and let each year take care of itself <g

Old January 3rd 07, 10:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Bob,
... Here's the revised sample,
re-rendered incorporating Bob's suggestions <g:
http://www.savefile.com/files/378485
Count n Sum Cells By FillColor_BobPhillips_ColorIndex_UDF.xls
Bob: Trust the revised sample is ok with you. Let me know.

In the absence of comments from you to the contrary, re the above in earlier
response, I'll take it you're happy with it?

Old January 4th 07, 11:11 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

ok, no choice then ..
I'll take it you're fine with it, Bob <g