Old December 30th 06, 10:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max Max is offline

Default Color Cells Summing

Try this working sample from my archives**:
http://www.savefile.com/files/377039
CountCellsByFillColor_Using_BobPhillips_ColorIndex _UDF.xls
(Full details & beautifully rendered ..)

**link in sign-off below
--
Max
Singapore
"HANYANA" <[email protected] wrote in message news:[email protected]
Hi there,
i have been trying to get the Color Index summing formula to work but i am
unsuccessful, i went onto this site
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld....r.html#summing but have
gotten no where for some reason the formula will not work and i am left
scratching my head again. If anyone can help i would really appreciate it
as
i have come to a complete standstill with my roster.
Thanks
Hanyana