Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Help me parsing Data and Organizing

I search a lot of groups and only come up with a bunch of them.

I imported a text file that have customers name on it but customers
appear in the the same cell. So I have 5000+ cells on information all
in one column.
the data looks like this :
Last, First 111-222-333

Cellular..................111-222-333
Voice Mail..............111-222-333
Home....................111-222-333
Fax........................111-222-333
Contact................. 111-222-333

Century 21 Alliance
123 Cool Serra Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 94015
E-mail:

*Last, First 111-222-333
Home....................111-222-333
Fax........................111-222-333
Contact................. 111-222-333
Century 21 Alliance
111 39th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94121
E-mail:

Last, First 650-994-8800

Home....................111-222-333
Fax........................111-222-333
Contact................. 111-222-333

Century 21 Alliance
111 39th Ave.
San Francisco, CA 94121
E-mail:

Is there a way to separate or parse all of this data into separate
field
that all
appear in one row? So I would want it to look like the following:

Column B Column C Column D Column E
Last First 111 29th Ave San Francisco CA

Column F Column G
94121

Thank You.

PS: I found 2 link that help me a little but not a lot
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...orksheet.funct...
and
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...externaldata/b...

I also found a program that does that but i cant seem to figure it
out.http://beside.com/