Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tom tom is offline

Default Text Displayed

How do I set up a cell to display the last entry (of text) in a column,
regardless of what the text says...and have it update daily as more rows are
added to the column, and as the text entry may change...based on the formula?

Can anyone assist me with this?

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Assuming there are no gaps in the data in column A, this will display the
last entry:

=OFFSET(A1,COUNTA(A:A)-1,0)

Regards

Trevor

"Tom" wrote in message
How do I set up a cell to display the last entry (of text) in a column,
regardless of what the text says...and have it update daily as more rows
are
added to the column, and as the text entry may change...based on the
formula?

Can anyone assist me with this?

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tom tom is offline

How do I eliminate the blank lines displayed by the formula in the ceels of
that column?

The formula is this: =IF(GA264="","",IF(AND(GA264<=0,
GB264<=0),"Go",IF(AND(GA264=100, GB264=97),"Stop",GG263)))

Right now I am getting a blank cell as a response.

Tom