Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tom tom is offline

Default Text Displayed

How do I eliminate the blank lines displayed by the formula in the ceels of
that column?

The formula is this: =IF(GA264="","",IF(AND(GA264<=0,
GB264<=0),"Go",IF(AND(GA264=100, GB264=97),"Stop",GG263)))

Right now I am getting a blank cell as a response.

Tom

"Toppers" wrote:

=LOOKUP(REPT("Z",255),A:A)

will display last text entry in selected range

HTH

"Tom" wrote:

How do I set up a cell to display the last entry (of text) in a column,
regardless of what the text says...and have it update daily as more rows are
added to the column, and as the text entry may change...based on the formula?

Can anyone assist me with this?

Tom