Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How many entries can be put into a drop down list in excel?

I am creating a drop down list in excel. I am not able to go any farther
than 15 cells with one or two word choices. Can someone tell me how many
entries I can make?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:10:02 -0700, Mary A
wrote:

I am creating a drop down list in excel. I am not able to go any farther
than 15 cells with one or two word choices. Can someone tell me how many
entries I can make?

By experiment, my version of Excel 2002 allows 32767 entries in a drop
down list.

HTH
__
Richard Buttrey