Pasting column width and row heights

Default Is there a way to make a drop down list in Excel that lets you se.

I have a user who would like t be able to select more that one from a drop
down list. Is there a way to do this? I told her to create two cells and
select one for each cell. Is there another way she did not like that idea.
C.C.

Your user needs to make sure that the "Forms Toolbar" is showing, from the
top of the screen simply click on Tools, then Customize, then she will nee
to make sure that the "toolbars" tab is selected. Once on that tab she will
find the "Forms Toolbar". Once that appears, all she has to do is select the
cell she wants to have her drop down in and select the "Combo Box" option.
The trick is making sure that it is the same with as the cell. Hint: The
drop down arrow that will appear on the right of the cell doesn't have to be
in the cell too. As it doesn't stay showing unless you are in that cell. To
get the text in the drop down box she will need to type what she is wanting
in this cell some where off to the side of the worksheet (were other won't
see it, but still in the same document). Once she does this she will need to
right click over her cell with the "Combo Box", go into "Format Control",
click on the "Control" tab, and select an input range (i.e. this is where she
selects the text she placed off to the side). Once she is finished with
that, she is finished! Let me know how this works out for her.