Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rich text box control

I found an additional control in Excel that's known as an AMSREdit control. It appears to be a rich text box control. I'm able to paste rich text from the clipboard onto this control, but I don't what else I can do with this control.

It would be nice if I could load any rich text (*.rtf) files into the control when its parent Userform gets loaded or initialized. Does anyone know how to use this AMSREdit control?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

https://www.thevbprogrammer.com/Ch10...ichTextBox.htm

--
Adrian C