Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Rich TextBox Control in excel 2007

I got Microsoft Rich TextBox Control 6.0 (SP4) on my excel 2007 but I
can not load it on my sheet as the error message comes up saying
"Cannot Insert Object". Please can any one help that how can I make it
work on my excel.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I get the same message in Excel 2003. I think the issue is with the object
not being "trusted". Here is a possible explanation for the message you get:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838010

Here is a potential workaround involving inserting a MS Word object:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&cr=&sloc=&p=1

HTH,

Eric

"K" wrote:

I got Microsoft Rich TextBox Control 6.0 (SP4) on my excel 2007 but I
can not load it on my sheet as the error message comes up saying
"Cannot Insert Object". Please can any one help that how can I make it
work on my excel.

Rich text formatting gone in Excel 2007? John[_140_] Excel Programming 7 February 25th 09 02:40 AM
Rich Textbox Control Chris Excel Programming 0 May 11th 06 02:22 AM
Rich Textbox M.Siler Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 8 May 5th 05 07:25 PM
Rich Textbox M.Siler Excel Programming 7 May 5th 05 07:25 PM
Rich Textbox Smalltalk_VB Excel Programming 2 March 5th 04 05:46 PM