-   -   Rich TextBox Control in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/430012-rich-textbox-control-excel-2007-a.html)

K[_2_]

Rich TextBox Control in excel 2007

I got Microsoft Rich TextBox Control 6.0 (SP4) on my excel 2007 but I
can not load it on my sheet as the error message comes up saying
"Cannot Insert Object". Please can any one help that how can I make it
work on my excel.

EricG

Rich TextBox Control in excel 2007

I get the same message in Excel 2003. I think the issue is with the object
not being "trusted". Here is a possible explanation for the message you get:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/838010

Here is a potential workaround involving inserting a MS Word object:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&cr=&sloc=&p=1

HTH,

Eric