-   -   Rich text box control (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/455067-rich-text-box-control.html)

Tatsujin

Rich text box control

I found an additional control in Excel that's known as an AMSREdit control. It appears to be a rich text box control. I'm able to paste rich text from the clipboard onto this control, but I don't what else I can do with this control.

It would be nice if I could load any rich text (*.rtf) files into the control when its parent Userform gets loaded or initialized. Does anyone know how to use this AMSREdit control?

Adrian Caspersz

Rich text box control

https://www.thevbprogrammer.com/Ch10...ichTextBox.htm

--