Old July 1st 19, 12:07 PM
Junior Member

Does this site allow private messages? I could not find anything.

Old July 1st 19, 01:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Using the red X (Upper right hand corner) for another purpose.

Does this site allow private messages? I could not find anything.

No, nothing is available on this server for private messages!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion
Old July 2nd 19, 05:26 PM
Junior Member

GS[_6_] I really appreciate, you taking time out of your busy schedule to assist me. I look forward to seeing your code, & what I will learn.