Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJB RJB is offline

Default Moving Active Cell to Upper Left Hand Corner of Screen

I want to run a macro that goes to a specific cell - say, GG217.

Here's my code:
Sub GotoGG217
Sheets("Sheet1").Select
Application.Goto Reference:="R217C189"
End Sub

This selects GG217, but sometimes it's on the lower-right hand corner of the
screen, sometimes the upper right, etc. I'd like it in the UPPER LEFT.

How to do? (And since it doesn't seem to be consistent, and different folks
will be running this with different-sized monitors, putting in
"ActiveWindow.SmallScroll" probably won't work...)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Application.Goto Reference:="R217C189", Scroll:=True

--
Jim
"RJB" wrote in message
|I want to run a macro that goes to a specific cell - say, GG217.
|
| Here's my code:
| Sub GotoGG217
| Sheets("Sheet1").Select
| Application.Goto Reference:="R217C189"
| End Sub
|
| This selects GG217, but sometimes it's on the lower-right hand corner of
the
| screen, sometimes the upper right, etc. I'd like it in the UPPER LEFT.
|
| How to do? (And since it doesn't seem to be consistent, and different
folks
| will be running this with different-sized monitors, putting in
| "ActiveWindow.SmallScroll" probably won't work...)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RJB RJB is offline

Wow. Simple.

Thank you.