Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Using the red X (Upper right hand corner) for another purpose.

Thanks for explaining about my global var. I did indeed move it to
Module 1. I assume that it should be placed right below "Option
Explicit".
The workbook has 68 sheets. Some of the sheets have (Dropdowns)
that refer to 3 others. 5 sheets are used for reports. 1 is a table of
contents, the other sheets are basic data entry. This workbook is one
where my supervisor asked me to combine multiple workbooks into one.
She has used these workbooks for several years, I am kind of stuck with
the layout.

What I don't understand is, it looking for when I use
"ThisWorkbook.fMacro = True"

I am not familiar with this site, can you upload sample, in a PM?

I'll rewrite the code you posted and you can try that...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc