Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vicki P

Default The 'X' in the upper right hand corner is suddenly dithered? Help

The 'X' to close the Excel app has suddenly dithered. If you right click on
it in the taskbar, the option to close is missing. I can click file--exit
and that works. The 'X' to close the file is still available. I have Office
2003 and run on XP Professional. Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vicki P

Default The 'X' in the upper right hand corner is suddenly dithered? H

All

"Alan" wrote:

Is this on all Excel files or just one?