Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default Using the red X (Upper right hand corner) for another purpose.

Ok. I have gone from 4 problems to 1. Here is what currently happening.

When the application X is checked; a msgbox pops up instructing the user
to "Click Exit to Close." When "Ok" or the X is checked on the msgbox,
it disappears; That is what I want.
When the "Exit" button is checked, the following error message
appears: "Compile error: Statements and labels invalid between Select
Case and first case". It hangs on this line: "ThisWorkbook.fMacro =
True" & on ".fMacro = True" in particular.

Please tell me why it is hanging on the line located in module 1 only &
not on the line located in Thisworkbook. I commented out the 2 lines
(fmacro), so I could close the file. If I did not post the link to the
sample correctly, please let me know.

If you have other suggestions, please let me know.

No download link to sample posted yet...

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc